10 % DE REMISE AVEC LE CODE NAIL74 :)

"> pub

mardi 23 novembre 2010

Essence sexy in black

vernis noir . 2 couches sur la photo , j'ai acheté cette merveille pendant mes vacances en Grece , la base est noire avec des paillettes doré .


black polish. 2 coats in the photo, I bought this beauty during my vacation in Greece, the base is black with gold sequins. i looove it !!

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh, WOW, that is GORGEOUS!! I love black polishes that have something else going on... a shimmer, a flash, something to keep it from just being flat black. Of course, I also love black by itself... *laughs*

    Ok, I just love polish in general! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ur nails are really sexy in black.. XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. laynie : thank you !!
    Thriszha : thank you girl !!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...