10 % DE REMISE AVEC LE CODE NAIL74 :)

"> pub

samedi 25 février 2012

If you are greek ...

No polish post today ! i love Greece before a long time , and this year my favorite jewellery brand Swarovski release a neckalce Erika pendant !! But my problem is was only sold in greece so if you can help me it was a good goood news for me ! of course i can pay you via paypal !!!

7 commentaires:

  1. I am leaving on a trip tomorrow but when I return, I can go and check the Swarovski shops in my city and see if they have this. If I find it, I will let you know.
    If you have any link with more information, drop me an emal if you want ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i Cel :) thank you for your help i read it's limited edition avaible in greece only .
    Have a nice holiday :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you :) as I will be in the airport I will check there too, I might even find it at a better price. I will ask around and let you know if I find it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. isn't it available online? I know there will be more this year because of the olympics :)

    good luck!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cel thank you you're so sweet ! i add a pics of the bottom of Erika .
    Crystal i was'nt avaible online only in greek store !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Heyyyyy, I have great news ^___^ I found it! I went and asked at the store and the girl said they didn't have it yet but she would investigate. She just called me and said she ordered it and she will call me when it arrives at the store :D I will send you an email later with all the information, I just wanted to tell you here that yay, the search was successful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Yes !! Good news :) i wait your email !!
    I Hope you have great holidays ?

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...