10 % DE REMISE AVEC LE CODE NAIL74 :)

"> pub

mardi 31 août 2010

Orly plastix old school orange


vernis orange . 3 couches sur la photo , je suis un peu déçu par ce vernis je m'attendait pas a ce résultat .



orange polish . 3 coats on the photo, I am a bit disappointed by this polish I was not expecting me this result.

3 commentaires:

  1. Ha ? en tout cas il apporte un peu de soleil au temps gris du moment ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have the Nubar Violet Sparkle(and some other surprises) on order for you....!

    As soon as they come in the post, I'll send a BIG pack to you!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. juicy : oui je m atténdais a autre chose du rendu plastix !!

    Tiffani : you're crazy !! :) i need to go to H&M for find new hello kitty glitters polishes !

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...